Baccarat is easy to play on any device. The game is extremely simple, as it only has three betting options and doesn’t rely on state-of-the-art graphics in order to draw the players in. Nevertheless, the iPad is the device of choice for many real money baccarat players, no matter if they are seasoned gamblers or amateurs. Every Australian online casino has baccarat in their library, as this is one of those classic games that no casino can live without.
The game of Baccarat can be found at all online as well as real land casinos. This game is the second most popular game after the game of Blackjack at casinos. Like Blackjack and other card games this table game doesn’t have much of multiple variations that you can try to play and have fun. But not be to disheartened there are some of the various outstanding features in this game that come in several variations and you can enjoy thus various Baccarat games using these features. These come in the big and the mini Baccarat game tables but before you begin to play you should know the standard baccarat game rules and how to play it.
Rules of a Standard Baccarat Game
Every baccarat game offers three staple bets, including the banker hand, player hand, and tie. When placing a banker or player bet, you’re gambling on one of these hands beating the other. Here’s an example. You wager on the banker hand, if the banker gets a score of 8 and if the player gets a score of 7 and the banker hand wins, and you win your bet.
A tie wager is based on the banker and player ending up with the same score and you win a large payout when both hands tie.
The house edge in Baccarat
The banker hand has a 1.06% house edge, the player hand has a 1.24% house advantage, and the tie bet normally has a 14.36% house edge which can vary based on payouts. You can see that the banker bet offers the best chance to win. Even with the casino taking a 5% commission from winning banker wagers, it still maintains the lowest house advantage. The player bet isn’t far behind in terms of house edge. Some punters enjoy making this wager when they feel that recent trends suggest doing so. The tie bet should be avoided at all costs. With a 14.36% house advantage, this is one of the worst wagers in all of gambling. As long as you understand the baccarat bets, then you’re all set to play and you needn’t use any skill beyond choosing the outcome and how many chips you’ll lay down. All you need to know is how the scoring system works to play baccarat as a pro.
The scoring system in baccarat
The hand that has a score closest to nine wins. The first digit of a score is dropped if it’s 10 or higher.
Here’s how baccarat scoring works.
- Ace = 1
- 2-9 = Face value (i.e., 5 is worth 5)
- King, queen, jack = 0
The banker and player both receive two cards to start each round. The score of each hand determines whether the player and banker receive another card.
The rules on drawing for cards are
- If the banker or player draw an 8 or 9 on their first two cards (a.k.a. natural), they win as long as there’s no tie
- The player receives a third card if they have less than 5. They stand on a score of 6 or 7
- The banker draws when they have less than 6 and the player has 6 or 7. They stand if their total is 6 or 7
- Whenever the player receives a third card, the banker also draws for another card based on what the player has.
iPad Baccarat Apps with real money
There are iPad Baccarat Apps or Australian casinos where you can play Baccarat as standard game or live dealer game with real AUD. Also there is one RNG title you can play at your favourite mobile casino, LeoVegas.com, plus an array of live dealer baccarat options there and at Rich casino.
1. Fair Go Casino
You will find one RTG baccarat tables at Fair Go Casino. Also find awesome table games to play with real AUD. There are in total 21 awesome table games to enjoy: Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other games.
When you join the casino you are offered a welcome bonus of $1000.
On your first deposit 100% up to $200 X5. All you need is to use coupon code WELCOME at the cashier when you make your deposit for the first time.
If you join the casino with your mobile then you are offered 50% up to $200, available daily, just use code: 50TOGO and redeem this mobile bonus.
When playing Baccarat at Fair Go Casino you are offered $5 free no deposit chip to play this awesome table games. At the cashier use FAIRGO5 and redeem this no deposit free chip of $5 dollars to play any of the table game at Fair Go Casino. Click here to play now.
2. Rich Casino
Fine Live baccarat tables by Evolution Gaming. When you first sign up at the casino you instantly get 25 free spins and opening your casino account and making a deposit you are awarded a welcome bonus where you triple your first deposit with a 200% bonus. Top table games at Rich Casino include engaging games of Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat. Zoom Roulette, Multihand Blackjack, Roulette Black Diamond, Double Exposure Blackjack, Baccarat, American Roulette, Super 7 Blackjack and VIP American Roulette are yours to enjoy. These interactive table games are geared towards casual players and high rollers, with a generous range of betting options. Players can enjoy all of these games in a Try Now mode or a Play Now mode for real money. Click here to play now.
3. 7 Reels Casino
7 Reels Casino offers one standard Baccarat table at the online casino. There are various other table games at the casino lobby as well as at their live casino. All the games at the online casino are powered by Rival software, Betsoft, Visionary iGaming and Pariplay software so that players have wide selection to choose from. As a new player when you join 7 Reels online casino for the first time you are offered 25 free spins on slots games. Then comes the awesome welcome bonus of 750% and 110 free spins as match deposit bonuses. Click here to play now.
All the above sites offer a generous casino welcome bonus, but be sure to read the terms and conditions for the wagering requirements attached and whether or not your real money wagers can clear these with the baccarat game of your choice.
- These sites have been optimized for portable devices so you can tap the links on your iPad device or Android mobile and be taken directly there via your mobile browser – Google Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Safari are all compatible.
- You can then continue to access the titles via your browser, but there will be toolbars present while playing and you may find it somewhat difficult to navigate.
- A solution to this is to install a web app of these mobile casinos. Once you are on the site of your choice, tap your browser’s settings and tap ‘Add to Home Screen’. An icon will be created and it will sit on your home screen for you to open, allowing direct access of site without having to tap in the URL.
- The web app runs via your mobile browser, but the toolbars are removed for better navigation and more game screen space. Additionally, they don’t take up as much space as native apps – what your Facebook or other apps, which you’ve downloaded from App stores.
Fund your casino account on your iPad
To win real money on baccarat you need to play with real money and since the casinos and games have been optimised for iPad or Android devices, including phones, players can make a deposit via their device.
At both iPad casinos which offer real money baccarat and there are a number of casino payment methods players can use to fund your mobile casino account. These funds can then be used to play the baccarat games and will be available to use on any device – laptop, desktop, smartphone and tablet.
To begin playing Baccarat at online casino with your iPad is simple process.
- First find the online or mobile casino that offers this game
- Pick your iPad with updated browser be it chrome or safari and simply type the casino url on the web browser
- Click or hit to Go button or Enter
- Soon the online casino hompage displays on your tablet screen
- Now search for the Join Now or Sign Up button and register yourself as a new player by filling a short form
- Once done think about in your mind whether you wish to practice the game first or play with real money. For practice choose the demo version of the game from the table games listed on your games screen and select baccarat and click the game to play for free without spending any money.
- But if you wish to play Baccarat with real AUD then make an initial deposit of $10- $25 and grab the welcome bonus to play the game with your iPad.
- When playing at live casino all you need to do to play live dealer Baccarat in the online casino of your choice provided that they offer live dealer Baccarat is simply choose Baccarat from the live games section in the lobby and then proceed to choose a table depending on your preferred buy – in. Once you do this the table and the live dealer will now be visible and you can pretty much get started playing. Remember to make your bets before the timer runs out and also there is chat window where you can say hello to the live dealer.
- Live Baccarat is streamed from a live studio where a dealer is sitting behind a table. As a player you can clearly see all the dealer’s actions, as the camera never moves, and you can communicate with him/her through a live chat feature.
For iPad Baccarat Apps Free games read our next post.