If you find it awkward to carry along a virtual reality cardboard box for your next VR tour, there are new VR accessories specially made for iPhones. Finally.
Figment VR: Fantasy into reality
Figment VR is the latest iPhone case with built-in VR lenses. This accessory is ready for action anytime, anywhere. The VR lenses are also foldable at the rear part of the casing when not in use.
- Colours available : Black and White
- For iPhone 6 / 6Plus
- Also for iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus units
Retro Dreams: View-Master Virtual Reality Glasses Starter Pack
If you love the classic View Master when you were a kid (or maybe your mom or dad has one), it’s about time to get your heads ready for this.
- The shapes and colours are definitely inspired by the classic View Master
- Screen size: 5-6 inches with adapter for older iPhone models such as iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- Works with View Master App to create unique VR icons
- Specially designed for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus units
Zeiss VR One: For the eye of the beholder
Optics specialists design this VR headgear. There can be no doubt; you will have an amazing view of virtual reality once you put this on. If you’ve been eyeing Samsung’s VR headgear but can’t get one because you’re using an iPhone, Zeiss VR One will make a perfect choice.
- Can fit any size of your iPhone model
- Compatible with most VR cardboard applications
- Comes with a head strap
Feather weight feel: IncrediSonicVue Series VR Glasses
- 7-6 inches screen capacity
- lightweight (400gm)
- Comes with extra nose pads and microfiber cloth for cleaning
Freefly VR Headset: For a high end experience
- Leather pads
- GLIDE Bluetooth controller
- Secure Head straps
- Screen capacity 4.7-6.1 inches iPhone units
Homido: Are we seeing double?
Homido is the earliest prototype of the universally useful Google cardboard box. But it’s not actually made out of your typical cardboard. Homido comes in 2 different models with Homido mini virtual glasses as the most affordable ($14.99). While the higher end model, the Homido Virtual Reality Headset for Smartphone sells at around $79.Both come with a strap for a hands-free experience.
Although some of these VR headgears come with limitations, every gadget has yet to prove its ability to work simultaneously with the apps you want to use it with. Make sure to check out which apps are compatible before purchasing a headgear.