Apple always makes new updates not only with their iOS software but also mostly with their product models. Let’s find out what’s new.
Apple iPad Pro
There’s another something new from Apple to watch out for this November. The first ever iPad Pro with 12.9 inches multi-touch Retina display will take Apple’s usual tablet to a higher level. The Pro boasts 2x better graphics speed than the iPad Air2. The CPU performs 1.8 better with its new A9X 64-bit chip. Nevertheless, the new version of iPad soon to be released is still as lightweight as everweighing 723g and measuring only 6.9mm thin.
- Smart Keyboard accessory capable
- Smart Connector
- 4 high fidelity speakers
- Touch ID
- Can use with Apple Pencil
Apple iPod Touch
The iPod hasn’t gone into oblivion just because Apple came up with new products. Watch out for the new iPod touch as the closest thing to an iPhone you can take hold. Apple brings to you the 6th generation of iPod touch that’s already packed with iOS software 8. That means, you can practically download all the good stuffs from the App Store just like with the more expensive iPhone device that you basically use for calling. However, with so much FREE messaging and calling applications that works with the Wi-Fi, we think you won’t need your iPhone at all.
- Listen to your playlist with Apple Music
- Play games, Use Apps, take photos and videos
- Front-Facing HD FaceTime camera
- Rear camera comes with 8 MP
- 64-bit A8 chip
- 4 inch screen
- 326ppi Retina Display
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
Just when you think your iPhone6 or 6 Plus has already got it made, sadly, Apple never cease to come up with something so much better. With the recently released iOS 9 along with iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the latest models are also packed with all the goodies to give you more second thoughts about your current phone model.
- Available in Space Gray, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold Metallic
- 70-80% faster
- New features include Picture-in-Picture, Split View and Slide Over
- 12MP rear camera and new Live Photos to better capture moving images
- 4K video recording capability make way for aspiring filmmakers to go on with their craft using iPhone
- 3D Touch and Peek and Pop controls allow the users to execute commands using the multi-touch sensitive Retina display onscreen
- FaceTime Camera improved from 1.2MP (previous model) to the 6s and 6Plus 5MP
- Retina Flash also works with the front camera