12 iPad Bookies Apps in Australia to Bet on Sports and Races
iPad Bookies Apps in Australia are fantastic apps on iPad online where you can find all kinds of horse races, harness races, various sports like football, soccer, volleyball, cricket, hockey and others, esports as well as other exciting sports events to bet upon.
These iPad bookies apps in Australia have entered the gambling and gaming market since a decade and more and even have now optimized all kinds of races and sports betting on their exclusive mobile apps. The bookies apps in Australia are outstanding, offering an excellent selection of bets, good betting odds, solid promotions, great customer service and all the latest banking options making things much easier for any punter to bet on horses or any kind of races and sports. Here are the top 12 iPad Bookies Apps in Australia to bet on sports and races.
1. TAB Australia
TAB Australia is the official bookie app for Australians to bet on races and other sports. The TAB stands for ‘Totalisator Agency Board’. Each state had a TAB that was owned by the respective state governments before they were privatised across the board, except the Western Australian TAB, which is still in government hands for the time being.
- Offers a solid variety of Sporting Markets
- Bet on more than 20 professional sports around the world as well as State and Federal elections in Australia.
- Exotic Bets & Tote Odds: The TAB has offered exotic betting like exacta, quinella, trifecta first four, the early and late quaddie as well as the Big Six where punters are required to find the last six winners of the day.
- TAB is the first to put up prices on racing and many sports
- Live streams sky racing
Sportsbet is also one of the top 12 iPad bookies apps in Australia to bet on races and they give the best odds, best sports and have the best technology. This bookie started as a small bookmaker in Darwin in 1993, and now has grown into Australia’s biggest online bookmaker.
If you are a regular punter, whether racing or sport, or both, then Sportsbet should be one of your preferred bookmakers. Sports bet has its own app as well like other bookies to download free and bet any time on the go.
If you are a TAB punter, after using the Sportsbet mobile App, you will never fill out a TAB ticket again. Instead, it will be Sportsbet betting all the way.
- Offers racing Powerplay where you hit the Power Play button on the bet slip & watch your odds Power Up!
- Same Race Multi where it combine selections in one bet for bigger odds!
- Other Sportsbet special offers include Power Play Exotics and Fast Code Multis.
- Bookie is the first to post market
- Offers Huge range of promotions every week!
- Has a Blackbook and Market Mover information for punters to help you bet with increased confidence
TopSport is another awesome bookmaker app in Australia. They live by the motto “no bet is too big or too small”, and truly welcome all punters including winning punters who may be banned by other bookies. Their unique matched Bonus Bet offer for a first racing bet makes them differ to most bookmakers!
TopSport is owned and operated by the Merlehan family, who are innovative, licenced bookmakers themselves with over 30 years of experience of trading with the Australian punter. TopSports’ roots date back to 1900 when Lloyd Merlehan became one of the first on-course bookies to offer sports wagering. In 1998, TopSport became one of the first bookmakers to operate online in Australia and they have continued to provide punters with great value ever since.
Today TopSport remains Australian owned and operated, located at “Wharf Central”, Tweed Heads, NSW, situated on the southern tip of the Gold Coast.
- TopSport offer you one boost on at least one Racing and one Sports market every day!
- Loyal TopSport clients will rewarded with all bets & deposits accruing points which can be redeemed for bonus bets. Also find top up tokens.
- There are highlimits for all punters and best of the best premium.
- If your horse gets beaten on protest they will still pay up! TopSport will pay out on both the official winner and the first horse past the post!
- Also there is No Max Bet With TopSport!
- TopSport offers a number of promotions to help give punters more bang for their buck!
4. Neds Australia
Neds is Australia’s newest online bookmaker app launched by former Ladbrokes CEO Dean Shannon. This wonderful top iPad bookie was launched in 2017 at spring racing carnival and has delivered a product that is smooth, simple and full of information to help punters back a winner. The self-confessed team of “computer nerds, sports enthusiasts, statisticians, bookies and digital wizards” have designed a website that is both easy to use, simple in it’s look and more importantly, filled to the brim with racing and sports markets.
- Take advantage of Neds bet boost, which can be applied to any fixed odds racing bet. The difference between Neds promotion and the likes of Odds Boost with Sportsbet is it adds to your stake, rather than enhancing the odds you receive.
- This bookie also offers Neds Multi Builder for those who love having a weekend multi, Neds has you covered with their multi builder page.
- Get Daily Bonus Bet Back Specials
- Bet Boost & Multi Builder
- Also Offers & Bonus Cash Builder
There are two Neds Bonus bets tools:
- Bet Black where you get stake back in bonus cash with bet back. Activate betback and then place your bet on your selected runner and get up to $50 back in bonus cash if it places second and third.
- Back Up is where you activate backup and choose a back up runner and if your fixed odds bet comes second and your backup wins you receive $500 back in bonus cash.
5. Ladbrokes Australia
Ladbrokes Australian bookie app is one of the most popular one. This bookie app has a long history of sports wagering which can be traced back to 1886, when it was founded as a commissioning agent for horses trained at Ladbroke Hall in Warwickshire. This undoubtedly makes Ladbrokes one of the oldest bookmakers.
The company launched Ladbrokes Australia in 2013 (licensed in the Northern Territory) headed by Aussie tech entrepreneur Dean Shannon. Ladbrokes originally acquired Australian company Gaming Investments, which currently owned and operated local online successful betting site Bookmaker.com.au, for the sum of $22.5 million before the management decided to introduce the new Ladbrokes Australia brand.
- If best price is your number one objective, Ladbrokes markets offer best tote or starting price. They are one of the first bookies to publish their pre-post final field markets – and value can be found.
- Ladbrokes also provides its customers a satisfactory amount of sports markets to bet on, from the most popular sporting leagues in Australia such as the AFL, NRL and the A-League, to the more obscure sports such as sailing and darts.
- Ladbrokes has a great range of promotions and features available that are certainly worth your time. Note the Ladbrokes exclusive promotional offers change frequently, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Some of Ladbrokes’ unique features include Ladbrokes Locke, Pick Your Own Odds bet type Ladbrokes Visa Type and Ladbrokes InfoHub
- Provides you with featured bets, fluctuations, speedmaps and more.
- Shout your mates, anywhere Visa is accepted, by withdrawing directly from your linked betting account with the Ladbrokes Visa Card.
- Pick your own odds even on racing-focused apps of Ladbrokes
6. Palmerbet Australia
Palmerbet Australia app started its debut in 2013 and has quickly established a successful brand that appeals to both professional and “Saturday” punters. Palmerbet are one of the only bookies who are 100% Australian owned. They suitably operate from offices at Canterbury Racecourse, NSW, Australia.
This bookie is one of the more recent entries by an Australian company in the online wagering market after bookmaking successfully on course on Sydney racetracks. The Palmer brothers have become one of the most popular rails bookies in the city and now are looking to transfer that success online.
Palmerbet is “determined to offer a more youthful, interactive and fairer betting experience for all punters, with a commitment to offer better odds and bigger limits.”
- Palmerbet’s Bookie Bag gives customers access to a range of exclusive and personalised products and promotions. These include Price Push, Race Rescue, Game Saver, Bonus Bets and Promos.
- Bonus offers are not just limited to things like the Spring Racing Carnival either as PalmerBet takes great pride in delivering innovative specials and offers all year round on all sports, racing and major events.
- Rewards punters if they can pick winners in a number of Australian races or sports events.
- Offers great customer service
Some of Palmerbet’s unique offerings include the same Game Multis, Bookie Bag Feature, and Fixed Odds + 30
7. BlueBet Australia
BlueBet is an Australian-owned app and operated full service bookmaker that was launched in late 2015 and is based at Randwick Racecourse. The founder and CEO is Michael Sullivan, who is the former Chief Executive of William Hill Australia and was also the CEO of Centrebet previously.
- BlueBet is regulated by Racing NSW and is a member of the NSW Bookmakers Co-operative which is an association that guarantees payment of all winning bets placed with their members. Basically, this guarantees payment of all winning bets placed with their members
- Bookie offers strong racing selection with Australian and international venues covered for horse, harness and greyhounds. Fixed odds are made available for all races.
- BlueBet offer best tote plus starting price on all Australian thoroughbred races meaning you’ll never miss out on getting the best possible dividend on your elect.
- Raceday goers also have the option of betting on track because BlueBet trade on-course at Sydney metropolitan meetings every Saturday.
- BlueBet provides their members with many superb BlueBet Racing and Sport promotional offers.
- BlueBet allows you to build a multi very quickly. The Rapid Multi shows all betting options and allows you to keep building quickly!
- The normal fixed odds betting on racing and sporting events.
- Add your mates as a connection on BlueBet to share tips, form and brag about your wins. If a runner has
Some of BlueBet’s unique features offerings include same Game Multis + Multi Bonuses, BlueBoost, Protest Payout and social betting to Bet with your mates!
8. Pointsbet Australia
PointsBet bookie app in Australia is still relatively new as it launched in 2017. It is the fastest growing online bookie offering fixed odds racing, sport and spread betting. experience across both apps and website. The bookmaker is based in Melbourne but licenced in the Northern Territory. PointsBet are known to offer some of the strongest racing promotions over key racing events throughout the year. Couple this with their strong season-long promotions across sports and you can see why they are growing so rapidly.
- PointsBet also offer Rewards Points on every bet you make across racing, sport, multi and spread bets. Rewards Points that the punter accumulates can be redeemed for PointsBet Bonus Bets.
- They also offer a Name A Bet feature – simply tweet your bet at the PointsBet twitter and they’ll price up the market you request! It’s that easy. With thousands of markets available on racing, sport and even novelty betting markets, PointsBet is a serious option for a punter.
- The bookie offers Spread Betting were Picking the exact margin of a sporting contest. Being very right means a good payday but a very wrong bet equals losses of multiple times your stake.
- Fixed Odds were The normal fixed odds betting on racing and sporting events.
9. Bet365 Australia
Bet365 Australia bookie app is not new but very popular global bookmaker catering to all the punters. The UK-based Bet365 site and app are easy to use Bet365 are generally first-up with fixed odds markets on Australian race meetings and they stream live sport from all parts of the globe. It really is a 24-hour betting hub – if you want a bet then Bet365 is the place to go.
- With the bet365 Visa Card you can withdraw winnings from your wagering account to your card, allowing you to instantly access your funds from any ATM where Visa is accepted and make online or in-store purchases.
- With the EachWay card you can deposit multiples of $50 to your bet365 account by cash or card over the counter via retailers across the country, giving you another way to quickly fund your account.
- Fixed odds betting is the big Bet365 benefit.
- Early to post their own markets there is plenty of value to be found and they are willing to post early markets on almost every meeting.
- Bet types are abundant with Bet365.
- You can place all of your favourite multiples and exotics plus they have protest payout so you don’t have to sweat out those stressful stewards’ enquiries.
10. Unibet Australia
Unibet Australia bookie app is another mobile bookie to punt on races and sports. Their recent partnership with iSport Genius has opened up a new world of insights and analysis that provides sports punters with key intelligence and data on all the major sports betting markets.
It provides a wealth of H2H stats, unique match facts, betting trends and a predictor tool to help tip a winner. Data can be filtered in many ways i.e. by leagues, teams, matches, stadiums…pretty much everything. It’s a very comprehensive and user-friendly betting resource and the only downside is that it’s not available for racing!
- Unibet offers Dead Heat Payout where if you’ve backed a winner in a dead heat, theu don’t split your dividend like the others do.
- With Unibet Owners Payout you can register your horse or greyhound with Unibet and get an additional 15% on your winnings up to $3000.
- Also there are many other features daily uniboosts specials and more.
11. Betstar Australia
Betstar bookie provides its customers with easy to use website and App that makes betting easy. Its design is simple so a first-time user can become involved immediately as there is no clutter and your next click is always a stand-out. Backing a winner is about the odds, and the Betstar markets compare with all its competitors with excellent fixed price betting or the best of three totes plus starting price for all major meetings.
Betstar also offer some novel betting options – the favourite versus the field as well as select the winning margin of your runner to enhance the payout if you are correct.
- If you are a TAB punter, Racenet recommends you give Betstar a try. You’ll never write out a TAB ticket again.
- The Betstar benefits for its customers are plentiful, particularly its Visa cash card making deposits and withdrawals in real time.
- If there is a protest upheld against what horse is to finish first, Betstar will pay out both horses. This is only for Australian thouroughbred racing.
- Betstar have made a cash card available for customers to access their money instantly and withdraw at any Australian ATM. This can be done on both the app and desktop at any time enabling customers to access their money 24/7.
12. Bookmaker.com.au Australia
Bookmaker.com.au is competitive in all aspects of wagering and boasts an outstanding website along with user-friendly Apps for IPad and Android. Importantly, Bookmaker.com.au’s markets are competitive with their odds and provide a few bonuses for horse punters. For example, for a successful second-against-first protest, they will pay-out on both horses, a huge compensation if your horse falls foul of the stewards.
- You can play the exotics on Bookmaker.com.au as well as the option for win and place betting of the best of three totes or Starting Price.
- Alsothey offer a novel betting product where you select the winning margin to boost your odds.
- Get the Bookmaker.com.au Visa card to get instant access to your winnings. Available for use at any ATM or Visa payment terminal.
- Gives customers the chance to pick their own odds on thoroughbred races by picking the winning margin.
- Also offers punters weekly promotions
Now all you need to do is to pick the best bookie app you feel like on your tablet and sign up at once. Then log in to the betting site and have a bet. One of the major benefits of online betting is the convenience, you can bet anywhere, anytime, on any device! Remember these iPad bookie apps have their exclusive apps at respective app stores to download all free. You can even download these bookie apps from their websites.