Apple has launched their annual Back to University promo in Australia and New Zealand offering a choice of a free pair of Beats Solo3, BeatsX, or Powerbeats3 headphones to qualifying students, teachers, lecturers, and educational staff members who purchase an eligible Mac for a limited time. Eligible models include any MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, or Mac Pro, including custom configurations. As usual, the Mac mini and refurbished Macs are excluded from the promotion.
The promotion also offers free BeatsX wireless headphones with the purchase of any 10.5-inch or 12.9-inch iPad Pro, or students can pay AU$59/NZ$70 extra for Powerbeats3 Wireless or AU$200/NZ$230 extra for Solo3 Wireless headphones. Apple’s lower-cost 9.7-inch iPad and iPad mini 4 models do not qualify.
The promotion is available at Apple’s retail stores in Australia, and through Apple’s online store in both countries, and is in addition to Apple’s regular educational discount. Alternatively, customers can call 133-622 in Australia or 0800-692-7753 in New Zealand to take advantage of the deal by phone.
Apple’s Back to University promotion will end on March 15, 2018 in Australia and New Zealand. Apple’s terms and conditions outline the complete eligibility requirements for the promotion. Click here for full details on this promo
iPad Pro 10.5 inch display Price starts with AU$949, iPad starts with AU$439 and iPad Mini 4 starts with AU$549.
Also you could get upto AU$355 in credit for your current iPad. Simply bring your iPad to an Apple store and check your eligibility for instant credit or trade it online and you could get an Apple store gift card.
Pro Apps Bundle for Education
The Pro Apps Bundle is a collection of five industry-leading apps from Apple that deliver powerful creative tools for video editors and musicians. This includes Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Motion 5, Compressor 4 and MainStage 3 for AU$299.99.
- Final Cut Pro X is a huge leap forwards for professional video editing. Powerful media organisation features let you quickly browse, tag and filter your files. The Magnetic Timeline offers customisable layouts and innovative editing tools that are designed for today’s all-digital workflows. Final Cut Pro X is optimised for macOS and the latest Mac hardware, so you can enjoy incredible performance on portable and desktop systems.
- Logic Pro X is an advanced music production application that gives you everything you need to create amazing music. Offering a massive library of sounds and innovative features like Drummer, Flex Pitch, Smart Controls and MIDI plug-ins, Logic Pro X makes it easy to compose, record, edit and mix professional-quality tracks.
- Motion 5 is powerful motion graphics tool to create stunning animated 3D titles, fluid transitions and realistic effects for Final Cut Pro X.
- Compressor 4 has advanced encoding companion to Final Cut Pro X lets you customise output settings, speed up your work with distributed encoding, and easily package your creations for the iTunes Store.
- MainStage is a live performance app that lets you take any sound from Logic Pro X to the concert stage. Build your set list using keyboard, guitar and vocal effects that you can easily switch between. And perform with a huge variety of sounds using your favourite hardware controller.
Note: After purchasing the Pro Apps Bundle, you’ll receive an email with content codes that can be redeemed on the Mac App Store. Codes are usually delivered within one business day but may occasionally take longer.
Also note that in Australia, qualified purchasers are defined as lecturers, teachers, staff members, and full-time or part-time students aged 18 or over, with a current student union card or student identification card, at an accredited Australian university or an other Apple-approved institution within the country.
In New Zealand, qualified purchasers are defined as any employee of a public or private K–12 institution; students, faculty, and staff members of higher education institutions, and parents purchasing on behalf of their children who are attending or accepted into a higher education institution in the country.
As is usually the case, Apple’s Back to University promotion in Australia and New Zealand is exactly the same as its Back to School promotion was in the United States, Canada, and across Europe last year. Click here to contact Apple for more details.