PikPok’s Into the Dead 2 games launched in July 2017 and is available to download free at iTunes store for your iPad. While the first Into The Dead was an endless sprint into the undead hordes, the sequel takes a more narrative-driven approach, following your fleet-footed truck driver as he charges through the fields, forests, military bases, and other areas in his journey to reach his sister. Most importantly, this means that rather than endless high-score chasing, you’ll be running through individual levels across Into The Dead 2’s campaign, each level bookended by updates and conversations between the separated family members over your radio.
Features of Into the Dead 2 App
• You will find evolving narrative and multiple endings with a complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Varied gameplay offers fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, or risk going after them on foot
• Find multiple, immersive environments – discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Get the powerful weapons and ammo perks – unlock and upgrade explosives, melee weapons, firearms, and more!
• There will be ever-increasing zombie threats so adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armored and running zombies!
• You will get to grab daily and special event modes and prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Find loyal canine companions and fend off zombies and stay protected in the fie
Wielding an ever larger arsenal of weapons, complete with crafting and updates, you’ll engage in both the traditional evasion and shooting on the run, as well as special missions that plant you behind turrets and vehicle-mounted guns. You’ll need those bigger and more powerful arms to defeat the sequel’s new zombie variants and survive daily challenges.
In app purchases and compatible device
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. Also this app requires iOS 9.0 or later iPad and is compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation) devices
Into The Dead 2 can be downloaded free from the iTunes store and you need to be 17 and over years to download this app.
PikPok is a leading publisher of fun and addictive games across smartphone, tablet, and desktop and was launched in 2009, delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences. They are based in Wellington, NZ, and some of their popular games are Flick Kick Football Legends and many more.