Most of the online casinos now offer Aristocrat Bitcoin pokies games. You can play these pokies games with the digital cryptocurrency called Bitcoins of BTC. As you must be knowing that pokies is a game of chance. To play pokies first pick your mobile, or sit with PC or laptop
Next join any online casino to play pokies. You can play pokies for free or with real money. Now all you need to tap or click the pokies game you wish to play. The reels will spin and if you make the right winning combinations you win.
Which Aristocrat pokies can you play with Bitcoins?
At present the top pokies to play with Bitcoins are:
- 2can: This is a non-progressive jackpot slot is based on the jungle, and contains some wonderfully designed 3D animals as imagery on its reels, as well as the customary high playing card icons. 2can may initially appear a simple slot, but it can be both dirt cheap or ruinously expensive to play (depending on your budget) and offers a cool 10,000 coin jackpot.
- The Red Baron: The Red Baron slot is also a big hit with casino players. Red Baron contains a massive 243 paylines, and is one of the few Aristocrat slots to offer this. Players can have their choice when it comes to the bonus round in this World War I fighter pilot themed slot. Choose you mission carefully, because whether you win a big prize or not will depend on the mission you choose.
- Choy Sun Doa : This is arguably the most successful Aristocrat gaming title of all time. This slot is also a 243 ways to win game, and is available in virtually all major casinos offering Aristocrat software. This title has an oriental theme, but its most appealing aspect is its many multipliers – and we mean many! Players can win up to 50x their stake with just two symbols in this slot, and the surplus of paylines makes that even easier.
- Queen of the Nile and Queen of the Nile 2: These are two hugely successful pokies to play. Both feature Queen Cleopatra as their theme (shocker, right?), and both offer non-progressive jackpots. Although the predecessor is way older than the other, even that slot has not lost any of its appeal. Queen of the Nile (and its successor) make up one of Aristocrat’s limited franchises, and it is one they have created themselves. Both games are definitely worth of a mention.
- Where’s The Gold: This pokies is basic game, and yes it can be frustrating when you cannot locate wilds, but it can sure be rewarding, too. Normal symbols can turn into golden wilds during the free spins game in this slot, which is easily triggered with a handful of dynamite symbols. With cheap bets and a 1,000 coin jackpot, there is much to be loved about this 5-reel, 25-line mining themed slot. It is also a ported slot, since it first appeared in Australian casinos and arcades long before it appeared online in 2012.
Which is the best bitcoin casino to play Aristocrat pokies games ?
mBit Casino is the perfect choice for many Australian punters to play Aristocrat pokies games. mBit Casino not only hosts a range of top Aristocrat developed pokies but they also host amazing games from other developers, too.
If you’re new to mBit Casino, don’t forget to claim your sign up bonus. All new players are offered a 110% match deposit bonus on the very first deposit they make at this Bitcoin casino. Click here to join now.
What you need to do while playing online pokies?
- View the Paytable. Each online pokies has a paytable which you should read carefully. It shows you which are the best symbols and whether the pokies offers any special features or bonus rounds. The paytable also mentions whether there is a requirement for a minimum bet in order to be eligible to claim some of the more alluring prizes – like progressive jackpots, for instance.
- Adjust Your Bet Size. Most online pokies allow you to select the size of your bet. The bigger your wager, the more you can win. However, you should consider your overall budget and how many spins you can afford. Optimal pokies play requires you to slog through losing spins and betting big on winning spins, though this is easier said than done.
- Select Paylines. Many video pokies give you the option to select on how many paylines you will be betting. If you are feeling lucky, you can select fewer paylines. This will affect the size of your total wager. However, if you are eyeing lucrative rewards, it is usually advisable to play with all possible paylines active, otherwise you might miss out on the important combinations.
- Press Spin/Play. Well, you are ready. You can proceed to the shiny Spin button and see what fate has in store for you. The Play/Spin button only starts a single spin with the bet you have selected.
- Get Bonus Features. Most video pokies have awesome bonus features like the wild symbols, scatter bonuses, re-spins, bonus games, progressive jackpots, gamble/double up, and quirky visual effects that might make you jump out of your seat should you win.
The paytable and the rules overview should contain information about all these features. You should read it carefully so that you know how to react when a bonus feature is triggered. If you are prepared for a larger number of spins, you should also check out the autospin options of the pokies. The steps here are basically the same, but after adjusting the size of your wager, you head to the autospin section and select the number of spins that will be triggered.
In an online casino its not necessary that you have to play pokies with real money. You have the choice to play pokies all free and learn the game without spending any money.
How to play pokies with Bitcoins?
To play pokies with Bitcoins first choose a Bitcoin casino or any hybrid online casino that offer BTC deposit option like the Rich casino. (hybrid means those online casinos that offer many payment options to make deposit including Bitcoins).
Now that you have chosen the BTC site to play you need to register yourself at that online casino by opening your account.
Once done go to games lobby (table games section) and find pokies game of your choice.
It’s your choice to play for free and play the game in practice mode with virtual credits or play with real money.
If opting to play with real money you need to make a deposit in Bitcoins
Go to cashier, select Bitcoins as deposit mode and you will get a code or address
Once you get the Bitcoin address, you can copy it in your Bitcoin wallet (if you are on a desktop computer) or scan the QR code with your smartphone and mobile wallet app (if you are on a mobile device).
In your Bitcoin wallet add the Bitcoin address provided in the pop-up message shown at the previous step and confirm the amount of money you want to deposit.
Then confirm the amount of money you want to deposit.
How to get Bitcoin to play pokies?
Bitcoins wallets store your BTC currency in digital form and you need to first buy or get BTC from a certain Bitcoin exchange to store them in your BTC wallet.
There are many reputable bitcoin exchanges in Australia and setting up an account is very straightforward. Most will ask for a few forms of identification but once you are set up you can buy and sell bitcoins with just a few clicks. Some even offer setting up regular purchases. Here are a few of the larger exchanges. You can get Bitcoins from BitCoin Australia, CoinJar, CoinLoft and CoinTree
Bitcoin can be bought instantly with your credit/debit card or via bank transfer through a regulated exchange.
Once you purchase the bitcoins using Australian dollars they will become available in your account for you to send elsewhere. As with real money, it’s important to get a good wallet.
Securing your wallet is the most important aspect to owning bitcoins, and it is recommended not to keep your coins on an exchange. There are several wallet options you may consider, depending on the level of your investment.
For small amounts, using a mobile app such as Mycelium (Android) or Xapo (iPhone) stores the private keys to your funds on your phone. Typing in long bitcoin addresses when you want to send payments is inconvenient so most wallets use scannable QR codes to send and receive. You can also store your bitcoins on a laptop or computer using software like Bitcoin Core, with the added benefit of running your own node to contribute to the security of the network.
For larger amounts, you’ll want even higher levels of security by using a ‘hardware wallet’ such as Trezor. While expensive, these protect your bitcoins through passphrases and only ever connect to the Internet securely through a USB port.
Get Bitcoin bonuses to play pokies with real money
Many Bitcoin online casinos also offer many lucrative welcome bonus when you play with BTC. Like Rich casino offers 400% BTC Bonus on your first three deposits.
Mostly the minimum BTC deposit is $10 to play pokies online at Bitcoin casinos
All you need is to select wager amount by using either the slider, percentage of balance buttons, incremental buttons, or by clicking on the wager box. The maximum wager value is adjusted dynamically to play casino war with the BTC bonus in hand. Note that it is important to read the Terms and conditions before having the bonus as there might be certain wagering requirement.
You have full security and anonymity when playing with bitcoin
Bitcoin casinos provide an equal emphasis on security and anonymity. Each account is identified by an automatically generated unique access URL, which can be further secured by a password and a 2-factor authentication app.
Withdrawals can also be locked to a fixed withdrawal address meaning that even if a player did allow their account to be compromised, funds could only be withdrawn to their address of choice.
There is no need to provide any personal data, and the platform does not collect any info which could be used to identify players, such as IP addresses.
The only connection between your unique URL identifier and yourself is the wallet which you use to deposit funds to your account.
Interested, Click here to play now.